1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously, rather than from a fear based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging others.
4. A loss of interest in judging self.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A lost of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others, as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen, rather than to manipulate them and make them happen.